We were founded by a dynamic team of industry professionals, each with a long history within this sector and a passion for doing it better.
Working from our central offices in Oldbury near Birmingham we cover the entire UK. Our team of advisors answer, deploy and respond to thousands of calls per year from our client's customers. We ensure our client's reputation and brand are maintained to the high standards expected from their customers.
- Our aim is simple, to provide a cost effective way for our client's customers and tenants to report emergencies or maintenance issues into a dedicated specialist call centre that only deals with these types of situations both in and out of hours.
- To try and keep control of the costs of repairs by using our in house national panel of contractors who work to agreed fixed rates.
- We are committed to providing high quality service and value for money.
"We provide a cost effective way for our client's customers to report emergencies into a dedicated specialist call centre that only deals with these types of situations both in and out of hours."
clear that this wasn’t the most efficient way to deliver the service. We put customers at
the heart of what we do rather than processing them so it was important for us to find a supplier who had the same values. npa24:7 fit the bill.
With lots of experience in property management for similar organisations, the management team was quick to understand our needs. Their values matched ours –
‘doing the right thing’ by customers rather than following company black and white rules. People are knowledgeable, committed and care.”
- 1994 - The Automobile Association (AA) launch AA Home Assistance, based out of Halesowen in the West Midlands (Nick Haycock was MD of this division and part of the AA management team that developed and launched this service).
- 1998 - The AA sell the business to Aon (one of the worlds top 3 insurance brokers) Nick Haycock transferred and remained as MD.
- 1999 - Aon acquires Green Flag Home Assistance and the business is moved to Leeds in Yorkshire.
- 2004 Nick Haycock together with two other Aon Executives completed a successful management buy out from Aon. This included the retail Home Assistance operation and was to form National Property Solutions (NPS).
- 2005 - Homeserve acquire the entire business and transfer the operation to Preston in Lancashire.
- 2014 - Homeserve undertake a rationalization of the business – Nick Haycock and a team consisting of senior management from the AA, Aon and NPS days successfully acquire the House Builder and Housing Association business back from Homeserve. Nationwide Property Assistance (npa24:7) is formed. Offices are relocated back home to the West Midlands in Oldbury just a few miles from where it all started way back in 1994.